A sublime Floor Canvas:
Rangavali is a 5000 year old folk art carrying Indian Floor Heritage. In domestic forum, Rangavali is classified under 64 Arts & 14 branches of knowledge represents Indian Earthen expressions.
- Unique research by Dr. Bharati Mate & Sunil Balkawade, experimented on the innovative medium: Dry Frescos of Rangavali on canvas are first canvas frescos innovated.
- Fresco technology is the oldest known form of Mural Paintings called as Mother of all arts. We are also inspired by the internationally known wet frescos of Ajanta Paintings.
- These Rangavali Paintings are thought forms of interaction, identity, life enhancing and experience, which gives energy & appeal with cultural & visual flavor, concept into form.
- Floor Rangavali has stint life is conditioned & permanently blends on Canvas. Rangavali Paintings are reservoir of positive energy & source to attain Health, Wealth and Happiness.
- These unique Rangavali Dry Frescos are praised and collected by G. P. Birla Modern Art Gallery/ Museum, Hyderabad in 2009.